My car was totaled. I've included pictures below. The bumper was so smashed all the filling fell out. The trunk dented and will no longer close. Micah had to disconnect the battery because we couldn't get the trunk light off otherwise. The taillights were dislodged. The metal piece welded to the frame that goes behind the bumper is majorly smashed in.
My car was rear ended once before (years ago) in bumper to bumper traffic on the highway. A black mark was left on my bumper. There wasn't even a dent. Based on this, she was obviously driving too fast for being in a parking lot. And although I can't prove it, I'm certain she was on her phone. In fact, her phone call was more important than getting out and seeing if we were alright. (Although when she did get out, she was very appologetic and even called the police herself)
This has been a very frustrating process with multiple trips to the doctor and daily phone calls to her insurance company. It's so tough to try to find people to watch the girls so I can go to physical therapy. I can't wait until it's all over.
We did get a new car from the worst car dealer in the state. A friend of ours bought a car from them the week before and they were wonderful to her, so I'm not sure what happened with us. But we love the new car and a great deal. Well, actually, it's a minivan. And I don't love that part. But, it has great features like automatic sliding doors and Bluetooth calling right from my steering wheel! It's a 2011 Toyota Sienna with only 40k miles. Another plus is that Julia is able to climb into the car and into her seat in this car.
This has been a very frustrating process with multiple trips to the doctor and daily phone calls to her insurance company. It's so tough to try to find people to watch the girls so I can go to physical therapy. I can't wait until it's all over.
We did get a new car from the worst car dealer in the state. A friend of ours bought a car from them the week before and they were wonderful to her, so I'm not sure what happened with us. But we love the new car and a great deal. Well, actually, it's a minivan. And I don't love that part. But, it has great features like automatic sliding doors and Bluetooth calling right from my steering wheel! It's a 2011 Toyota Sienna with only 40k miles. Another plus is that Julia is able to climb into the car and into her seat in this car.
1 comment:
Tiffany, I'm so sorry that happened! What a pain/inconvenience. :( I hope you feel like new soon. I'm so glad you got new, reliable wheels! Hugs from St. Louis!
Post a Comment