This blog is about our life in the mountains so that we can keep up with all of our friends and family to the east. We have been married since 2005 and are the proud parents of two beautiful girls.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
I Am So Blessed
I have known for a long time that I am so blessed by all my family and my friends. They are fantastic and amazing people and I love them all dearly. But these past two weeks have shown me how blessed I am by my coworkers. For such a large department, 17 people, there is definitely a camaraderie. The department was once affectionately called the "Dog Pound" because if you messed with one member, you had to deal with all. Even though it is still not referred to as the Dog Pound so much anymore, it is still just as true. They have rallied around me over and over again these last two weeks. When I have some time (probably next week), and it is not so late, I will fully explain. I just wanted to briefly share now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cool to hear this. Been thinking about you. Hope you're holding up. Hugs from St. Louis!
Post a Comment