I was getting up way too early to go get my hair done up so I looked gorgeous. I almost fell asleep several times during the session. Then I came home to a house full of my closest friends and we stuffed our faces. No joke. We were way hungry. But it's good we did that cause I'm not really sure how much I ate the rest of the day.
4 years ago today I threw the biggest party I have ever and will ever throw - and it was a blast! I danced more than ever before - I even danced with my brother. I stood in heels longer than I have ever lasted. I wore more layers of clothing than I ever thought possible - but it was worth it. I got my turn to wear a tiara.
4 years ago today I smeared cake on Micah's face but kept mine unscathed. I laughed really hard. I had more family and friends around me than ever before. And Dad "threatened" Micah in front of them all.
4 years ago today a Cubs fan and a Cardinals fan got together.
I love you, Micah! I can't believe we've been married 4 years already! It's been awesome!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary Tiffany and Micah! I can't believe you've been married four years already, either!
Happy 4th Anniversary, guys!! So happy for you and hope you were able to celebrate your special day. My thoughts are with you as you head to Chicago. Lots of hugs from St. Louis!
Happy anniversary! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you!!
Post a Comment