Before Micah could put up the new insulation and backer board, I decided it was a good time to bring up the bathtub. Now there's nothing wrong with it, but as long everything is torn out anyway, I thought why not tear out the bathtub and get one really made for baths. A nice deep tub and a slanted back for reclining. Nothing fancy with jets and stuff. So, now we're tub shopping. We went this weekend to the Habitat for Humanity Restore to look for a bathtub. That place is awesome! We're still looking around, but hopefully will have one this weekend and can start putting the bathroom back together.
During this time, we've been keeping the bathroom door closed at all times. We don't want the cats to get into the demolition. Unfortunately, one snuck in and got locked in the bathroom for the day. When I came home, I heard her crying in the shower. I moved the shower curtain to get her out of the tub andvwas confounded when she wasn't there. Further pitiful cries revealed that she was under the bathtub. I have no idea how she managed to get herself there, but fortunately, as I was saying, "baby, are you ok? where are you?" she found her way out on her own.
No comments:
Post a Comment