Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Two Steps Back

Last week I had a great week, physically speaking. I was hardly nauseous and I was beginning to eat a slightly wider array of foods. I was still being careful because the last thing I wanted was to be throwing up again.

This weekend was so discouraging to me. I got sick after dinner on Friday and felt horrible all weekend, including more time next to my new best friend, the toilet. Monday came around and I was feeling much better once again. All was good and I thought maybe the weekend illness was a fluke and I was really getting better. Until this morning. I was continually getting sick about 10 minutes after eating or drinking. This was the same thing that happened a couple of weeks ago when I ended up at the hospital. I was so worried that I was going to end up back there. Thankfully I had a prescription at home for a dissolve-able tablet of the medication I was already taking. I really think this helped. Now I'm going to go to bed and hopefully wake up better tomorrow.

I can't wait for this sickness part to be over so I can enjoy the pregnancy.

No comments: