This blog is about our life in the mountains so that we can keep up with all of our friends and family to the east. We have been married since 2005 and are the proud parents of two beautiful girls.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
2 Month Check Up
Today Julia had her 2 month check up. She is now 21 3/4 inches and weighs 10 lbs 12 oz. I can't believe how big she's gotten! This time we discussed travel trips for the holidays and how to get Julia to sleep during the times we want her to. All last week (and the week before) Julia was beginning her 5-7 hours of sleep at about 2 am. So, now we have a plan to try to reset that so she goes to bed around 9 or 10. I'll let you know how that goes and give you more details later. I've got to try to get something done while she sleeps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment