Saturday was our annual trip to cut down our Christmas tree. It was quite chilly and we went up in altitude, so we bundled up Julia really well. This was Julia's first trip to a higher altitude, her first trip to the national forest, and her first off road experience. I think she likes the off roading - the bumps are really good for sleeping. Julia has no idea that this trip happened. She was asleep when we put her in her car seat and didn't wake up until it was all over and we woke her up at McDonald's so she could eat. But we documented our adventure for her.
Julia and I standing a bit off from the tree. Julia was in a carrier and I didn't want to climb too far down the side of the mountain in the slippery snow with her.
Micah cutting down the tree
Julia and I standing next to the tree as it leans against the car. We tried to get a bit of her head in the picture.
The big blue bundle is Julia
We found these while decorating the tree
And decided Julia needed to "wear" them too.
More pictures of the finished tree to come. Julia fell asleep before we finished, so we still need some of her and Jolly Green III.
No comments:
Post a Comment