That's One Fierce Roar!
Julia's dabbled in a bit of talking. At the time of this video, she was mimicking the cats. I guess you could say she's the cat's meow! She's since been saying "mamma," "dadda," and even on occation "hi." Admittedly, she prefers saying mamma to anything else (and why not?). Of course, it was back over the summer when, without cameras rolling, she growled at Grandpa and Grandma's dog.
Also - and I almost forgot - she's been say "go, go, go" and throwing her hand up in the air, signaling a touchdown. I guess Daddy's been yelling at the TV too much! We've tried to get that on video, but have yet to be successful in that pursuit. Until then, enjoy this:
Also - and I almost forgot - she's been say "go, go, go" and throwing her hand up in the air, signaling a touchdown. I guess Daddy's been yelling at the TV too much! We've tried to get that on video, but have yet to be successful in that pursuit. Until then, enjoy this:
Keep Sharp Objects Away ...
For the safety of the cats! At this age, it's common for odd objects to become the best toys. Insert your favorite story here about giving your child a great Christmas gift in which they enjoyed the box more than the actual toy. For a solid week, Julia once played with an empty diaper box. In this case, Julia grabbed hold of a straw and jousted with the cats. I'd say "poor cats" but they are the same ones that attempted to establish dominance on the new addition to the house by trying to lay on her. Now Julia rules the house with an iron fist - err, a plastic straw. Touche kitties!
Parroting Class
So this is a stretch on the whole "animal theme." Oh well - did we mention she was dabbling in a bit of talking? Here she decided to mimic Daddy. For all the words she's used or made up (the latter of which we caught on the video below), she's been able to understand many of the words Mamma and Daddy have used when talking to her. Note the teeth that have sprouted up out of her gums.
No comments:
Post a Comment