Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What's in Florida?

Julia and I were pretending to be on a boat in the ocean and I told her we could go anywhere she wanted. I started listing a bunch of places: England, Alaska, Australia, Florida, .... and she would smile and nod after each one until I suggested Antarctica. Then she shook her head and said "NO!" Haha! Smart girl! 

She decided on Florida and asked me, "what's in Florida?" so I started listing all sorts of things. This went on for a while, so some were Florida specific things and some were not. We started talking about Disney World and she asked me, "what's there?" so I started naming characters: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, ... and each time she would smile and say "yeah!" until I said Eeyore...

Julia: What else (is in Disney World)? 
Me: Eeyore
Julia: No!
Me (confused): Where is Eeyore?
Julia: Eeyore is in Mama's belly! *Big smile*


Love that girl!!

Oh, and in case you didn't know, we're expecting baby #2, which we are referring to as Eeyore, on August 12th. 

2 comments:

Thuy said...

Congrats on expecting Baby Eeyore!! How are you feeling?

tiffers said...

Thanks Thuy! Been feeling ok. Not quite as bad as the first time. Miss you!!