Julia gets sick on Monday (which is nice because we had the weekend to do stuff but bad because now I'm alone w 2 kids and one is sick). By Thursday I'm not feeling 100% and am full blown sick by the weekend. Mariella is sick around the same days as me, but it's hard to tell for sure since she's a baby. By the next Tuesday Micah has caught it. At this time Julia is mostly well with maybe a lingering cough or running nose and I'm starting to feel better. By the weekend Micah's feeling pretty good only to have Monday come again and we find that Julia is sick again.
We have done a full 2 cycles of this so far and have just started a third. We really hope this pattern doesn't continue because Saturday is the Air Force vs Notre Dame game and we have tickets. If Julia is sick, I will have to stay home. Or worse, if I'm sick!
Since we're talking about illnesses, let me give you an update on the cat. Her walking funny was because she wasn't eating. The diarrhea was from the special food they gave her. We had our follow up visit last week and they switched food because she was having diarrhea in their office and she was given some meds (the same ones as before for this issue). She's back to her old self. We have hopefully one more follow up visit next week. It's bad when the staff knows you and recognizes you and when you recognize their voices on the phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment