Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our Apartment

Here are some pictures of our empty apartment from before we moved in and some fun unpacking pictures. For those of you who wondered what our place looks like.

The kitchen (or as much as you can get in one picture)


The dining area. The small cut out in the wall lets you kinda look into the kitchen.

The living room as it looks from standing in the dining room. The fireplace on the right is a wood burning fireplace. We have a small balcony with a storage unit out the sliding glass door.

This is the master bedroom. There is a bathroom in this room. The second bedroom looks almost exactly like this except its bathroom is connected to the hallway as well.


Our cats enjoy it when we unpack. The entire place becomes a playground for them. Here is Judah in her new hiding spot.


This was Aslan's hiding spot. The two of them were fighting and Judah never found Aslan underneath all of the papers even though you can still see part of her. I guess that was not one of Judah's brightest moments. Later Alsan completely covered herself in the papers and I almost stepped on her a few times. Good thing she's a pretty tough kitty.


Judah's favorite spot to lay is on top of the orange recliner we have. In order to move it, the chair easily comes apart. Judah could not wait until we put the chair together to sit in her favorite place. As you can see, she is still completely enjoying herself.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I miss those cute kitties. I'll have to show the boys these pics! :)

tiffers said...

And I miss your boys! And I'm sure the cats miss them too. How entertaining they all were together!

Courtney said...

T, check this out!!

http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2008/11/colorado-springs-deals.html