Tuesday, May 26, 2009

House Update

I've been waiting on giving an update until I knew everything, sorry if you have been waiting on the edge of your seat :) Last week Monday we decided to object to the bank because of the findings in the inspection. We were told that the bank received our objection and that on Wednesday they sent a plumber to the house. Then we waited and waited and waited. Finally, they responded yesterday afternoon. They decided to fix the plumbing!! We're not completely sure if that means that they'll give us the money to do it or if they're going to fix it themselves. We're still waiting to hear back on that.

Our appraisal is due at the end of the week. Since we don't have to be there for it, I'm not sure if it has happened yet or not. Our agent is getting back to us on that as well. As long as the appraisal goes well, then next week we have to find insurance and then we just wait until June 18th when it is finally ours!!

I'll let you know what happens.

No comments: