On Friday we heard from our agent and she said that the appraisal has been postponed by the bank that is selling the house. The bank doesn't want the appraisal to happen until they fix the plumbing. A plumber is coming to the house on Monday to fix everything! The leaks in the toilet, the kitchen faucet, and the leak in the dishwasher are all going to be fixed and we don't have to pay for it! The shower upstairs isn't exactly a shower, so we will still have to pay for a plumber to come and put in a pipe and shower head. That means that we need to knock out the tile and the wall and then replace it once the plumber is finished but we are saving about $800 - $900 by having the rest of the plumbing fixed for us. We are hoping that when the plumber fixes the leak in the supply line to the dishwasher then the dishwasher will work and we won't have to buy a new one.
This week I am responsible for finding the insurance since I don't have to work!! I'll let you know as I know more.
No comments:
Post a Comment