This blog is about our life in the mountains so that we can keep up with all of our friends and family to the east. We have been married since 2005 and are the proud parents of two beautiful girls.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Manual Labor
This semester I have 3 student aides that I use to do all of my crap work. This includes running errands around the school, updating my teacher website, and grading anything that isn't a major test. I even have an aide who is able to come up with most of the answer keys! This is going to be a big deal for me and my neck. The less grading I have to do, the less looking down I do and therefore the less neck pain I have. They even record the grades on a spreadsheet and then I enter them into the computer. I hold the spreadsheet next to the screen and again, no looking down. I'm going to have to make sure that I have some good aides every semester from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment