After bowling, we spent about an hour and a half at the St. Louis Science Center as we waited for it to be time for lunch. There we built an arch. Then we went to a science show about the science of peeps. This was so much fun! Micah was laughing at me because I was so excited. We watched the peeps expand in a vacuum, blow up in a microwave, melt in boiling water, and get smashed after it was frozen by liquid nitrogen. I loved it! I have decided that I want that lady's job. That would be so much fun! I wonder how you get that job?
As we left and headed to McDonald's, we couldn't remember where one was so we asked the only local person that was with us. Yep, that's right, we asked Jane. So we started driving and Micah says, "I'm not sure this is right. Is this right?" I just shook my head and said, "You're the one taking directions from a 7 year old." At this point Jane spoke up and said, "It's by the Zamboni." After a couple of minutes of silence as Micah and I tried to figure out what she was talking about, Jane then said, "I think I said Zamboni, but I mean gazebo." So funny! We all cracked up laughing. And, sure enough, we found the McDonald's and it was right by a gazebo.
Getting ready to bowl:
Getting some help to get a strike:
Watching the ball head down the lane:
The arch built by Jane and the other girl in the picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment