We had our ultrasound on Tuesday, May 4th. Before I get to the pictures: the baby is progressing nicely and is right on track. I even gained weight this month - an entire 4 pounds! I'm still at -11 pounds for this pregnancy and my pants are still falling down even with a belt. I'm hoping I won't have to buy maternity clothes for work until I go back in August. (I only need to make it 2.5 weeks.)
This picture was taken March 8th when the baby was 10 weeks (my heartbeat was covering up the baby's at the time, which is why I got this extra picture):

The rest of these are labeled, so even if you're not good at looking at these things, you'll still know what's there. These were all taken at our May 4th appointment.







Yep, that's right. We're having a baby girl!
1 comment:
Hooray for baby girls! Isn't the whole ultrasound experience cool? It's also amazing how God makes it so that the baby can still flourish even if the Mom isn't always feeling so great. Hope you're feeling better, by the way!
Post a Comment