Monday, May 24, 2010

She's On the Move

After feeling "twitches" for about a week or so, I've finally realized what I've been feeling. I wasn't sure if it was the baby moving around or maybe just some ligaments stretching. So, to all of you who have been asking if I've felt her move yet, yes I have :)

Things have been going fairly well, except that I've been getting sick more often the last couple of weeks. I think this has to do with the cold that I have, since every time I cough/sneeze/blow my nose, it upsets my stomach and is followed shortly after by a trip to the bathroom.

I've finally started to show. I have some pairs of pants that I can't wear anymore. It happened literally over night. I wore them one day, and the next morning they were tight. I have a few that I can still fit into and we only have 3 days left til summer! But I think this weekend might call for a trip to the store.

No comments: