. . . A Fire Engine?
. . . A Brick?
One of these colors describes me and the other describes the new color of the deck. I'll let you guess which is which ;) We had to put up two railing, scrape off the paint that was coming off, and repaint it before we could get a loan. We spent all day Saturday working on the deck. The day started off really cloudy, and I, still thinking like a Midwesterner (that the weather doesn't change in 15 minutes and if it's cloudy in the morning, it will be cloudy all day), didn't bring sunscreen or sunglasses for the afternoon. It almost never stays cloudy all day in Colorado. Thanks to Micah for letting me borrow his hat cause my eyes didn't fry in the sun and my face didn't burn, but my arms were bright red! I couldn't fall asleep Saturday night because they hurt so much no matter how much aloe I put on.
We couldn't get all of the painting done on Saturday because of the rain the night before. The deck still had a spot that was wet. We went back on Sunday and painted that spot. We also had to clean up all of the paint scraping. No paint scraps could be left on the ground for the appraiser. They are coming today (That was last week Monday) to look at the deck and give the approval.
This is one of the railings we needed to add and it's been painted.
No comments:
Post a Comment